Chintans Musings

Friday, September 03, 2010

If it would.

If I run fast enough, and lift my feet off the ground
Would I be able to take off into the skies?
If I stuffed my bag with ample mundanes
Would you please tear open and fall out of the sides?

If I gave you all the freedom you want
Would you rebel I didn't hold you close?
If I held you close and promised never to let go
Would you feel stifled in the bindings I chose?

Should the flames go dim and darken my sides
Would you stay until I light the new spark?
If I had my own feet and moved out from your spot
Would you still trample me, and choose not to hark?

If I had the answers to all your questions
Would you be kind enough to answer mine?
But then, if the song was ever complete
There would never have been a reason to the rhyme.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sagar Rastogi said...

Nice one :)

1:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home