Chintans Musings

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

What do I gift you?

If I were to gift you my love
I would gloss over the roses, the orchids and the daisies.
And toss the teddy's, the fragrances and the draperies.

If I were to gift you a part of me
I would gift you my wings
to fly higher than I may dare see.

I would gift you my time
to explore the underworld and the divine.

I would gift you my eyes
to perceive your own beauty
and watch out for the unwanted surprise.

I would gift you my rhymes
To spin you into a web of words
yet have you read between the lines.

I would gift you my enthusiasm
my excitement, and my energies galore.
To architect entire cities from the dust.
And from the seams may you burst
Hungry and foolish, asking for more.

If I were to gift you a part of me
Don't be pleased with just what you see.
Pester and potter until I gift you
All of me.

1 Comments:

Blogger naween said...

don't know why but this reminds me of the song ''ye jo thode se hain paise'' :)

bhery bhery bootiphool :)

9:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home